Get the most from our quality coffee beans with training from our experienced staff.
We can provide guidance on-site or at our facility and additional back-up is only a phone call away.
Some tips for great coffee:
- Buy small amounts of coffee frequently so you are always assured of its freshness.
- Buy your coffee ground by us (our grinder is always sharp) unless you have a good quality grinder and regularly sharpen or replace the blades
- Once a pack of coffee is opened it should be kept in an airtight container. Store the container in a dark cupboard, fridge or freezer depending on the time it may take to consume
- If the coffee is stored in the fridge or freezer allow it to come to room temperature before brewing
Other helpful information
- Coffee made with milk-The fat in milk masks the flavour of coffee.
If you enjoy drinking Cappuccino/Latte/Flat White, you may require a stronger coffee to appreciate the coffee flavour.
- Single Origin Coffees
Tend to be more delicate than blended coffees
- Lightly Roasted Coffees
Tend to be more acidic than darkly roasted coffees
- Flavour versus Strength
Flavour is the taste on your tongue Strength is the amount of coffee used and may enhance the flavour